Friday, 15 April 2011

Tibi

My current obsession is the pretty and ever-so-feminine label, Tibi.

New York socialite and fashion and reality TV star Olivia Palermo is the star of the advertising campaigns for the brand and it is definitely a match made in fashion Heaven.


Olivia Palermo models Spring 2011 range for Tibi

Amy Smilovic's catwalk creations are always understated yet playful and in a kalidoscope of colours and exotic prints.

My daily task recently has been to try and track down somewhere selling this amazing voilet silk playsuit from the Spring 2011 collection. So far, no luck but I will not stop until I find it and it is hanging proudly in my wardrobe.



In the meantime, I really love the simplicity of this purple dress from American site Shopbop (which offers free international delivery).

Tibi dress - £234 (http://www.shopbop.com/capsleeve-dress-tibi/vp/v=1/845524441896704.htm?folderID=2534374302029428&fm=whatsnew-shopbysize-viewall&colorId=16430)
From the front it looks very understated but all the drama in the dress is in the back...


Tibi also available at Net-a-Porter.

No comments:

Post a Comment