Monday, 2 May 2011

Beauty Essentials

As much as I love trying new beauty products and make up, I have a few faithful must-haves that I always end up coming back to time and time again.

One such beauty essential for me is the amazing Christian Dior Airflash Foundation.

What I love about this spray foundation is that you can alter the coverage you require on different areas of your face. It leaves you with an airbrushed look which doesn't leave you looking like you have caked yourself in a think and heavy foundation. It also leaves a beautiful dewy glow to your face which doesn't turn oily and shiny after a few hours like other foundations I have tried over the years.

I was a bit worried that it wouldn't last very long but you really only require a tiny amount in order to achieve an even and luminous coverage.

It costs £33 and is available from all good department stores and Boots.

Diro Airflash Spray Foundation £33, (http://www.houseoffraser.co.uk/Dior+Diorskin+Airflash+Spray+Foundation/100996854,default,pd.html?cgid=100)

No comments:

Post a Comment