Wednesday, 11 May 2011

Shoe du Jour

Today I couldn't decide between two different pairs of shoes for 'Shoe du Jour'.... well, I say two different pairs of shoes but actually it is the same pair of shoes in two different colours.

It has been known that on several occasions over the years, I have bought the same pair of shoes in just about every available colour. I blame it on the fact that I'm a Libra and not able to make decisions easily...

These Carvela heels come in an amazing nude shade with silver detailing or in an equally beautiful purple colour with gold detailing. I think they will both look amazing with some white skinny jeans for a super summery look.

So, what exactly is a girl to do... well, there really is only one solution - buy both!


Nude Carvela 'Angle' heels £140 (http://www.kurtgeiger.com/online-shop/199107-carvela-angle)

Purple Carvela 'Angle' heels £140 (http://www.kurtgeiger.com/online-shop/199107-carvela-angle)

1 comment:

  1. I have the purple and gold =D bargain at £55.00 BNIB on eBay!!! super happy =))))))))))))))

    ReplyDelete