Thursday, 30 June 2011

The Blue Belle of the Ball

I must admit that I am not normally a fan of Geri Halliwell's style (or music for that matter), however, I loved the dress she wore to the recent McLaren party held in London.

At the glitzy party, she looked radiant in a beautiful blue mini dress with lace detailing at the shoulder.

After a little bit of research (i.e. Googling) I couldn't believe it when I saw that the dress costs just £42 by Motel.

Her picture was all over the press the next day along side aussie beauty Holly Valance who, in contrast, was wearing a less than budget friendly £4,000 Emilio Pucci dress. Holly's dress may have 100 times more expensive than Geri's little bargain - I definitely wouldn't say she looked 100 times better...


Motel - £42 http://www.motelrocks.com/shop/products/Motel-Gina-Dress-in-Mauve-and-Cream.html?aff=awin&awc=2532_1309432438_930dfb1028efa078a5e9222db49824cc

Holly Valance wearing Emilio Pucci



No comments:

Post a Comment