Thursday, 28 July 2011

Violet Crush

I seem to have developed a serious obsession with anything in a shade of purpley/violet recently.

Firstly, this Mulberry bag which, I am determined shall be mine some day soon, caught my eye. I love the soft leather in such an eye catching shade and the Bayswater style is a timeless classic.

Mulberry Bayswater £775 http://www.net-a-porter.com/

This summer I have been all about the bright jean and this will certainly be continuing well into the winter with these Current Elliot skinny jeans in Dahlia.

Current Elliot £106 www.shopbop.com
This pretty Ebroidered hem skirt by Topshop for just £38 will brighten up any gloomy winters day and will look great teamed with a black polo neck and some opaque tights.

Topshop £38 www.topshop.com
These wool trousers by New York label J. Crew are also a great shade because, lets face it, black trousers just get boring after a while...

J. Crew £120 http://www.net-a-porter.com/

This very cool hat isn't in store at Topshop yet but it will definitely be winging its way to me as soon as it is available.

Topshop £25

I hope I have inspired you to inject some purple into your look. Who would have thought that Willy Wonka with his crushed velvet violet jacket would be such a style icon for me... ;-)

Style Icon?

No comments:

Post a Comment