Monday, 20 February 2012

Luscious Lilac

I love colour but I'm normally a 'brights' kinda gal as I find that some paler, pastel shades can leave me looking a little washed out.

However, I may have to find a way to work some lilac into my summer wardrobe.

Everywhere I look I seem to find another lilac item that is making it's way onto my ever-growing wish list.

Equipment have been the 'go-to' for soft, relaxed tailoring for the last couple of seasons now and this beautiful shade of lilac silk shirt is easy to wear and will look great with skinny jeans or denim shorts.


Orchid Silk Shirt by Equipment £225 (www.oxygenboutique.com)
I find that designer/high street collaborations can be a bit hit or miss but the recent meeting of minds between Mark Fast and Aldo shoes is a sure-fire hit in my books!

These super-high (and super-hot) lilac heels with pink inserts have a concealed platform and will definitely be gracing my feet in the near future...


Mark Fast for Aldo Rise £125 (www.selfridges.com)

My obsession with pencil skirts doesn't seem to be ending any time soon so I may switch up my wintry black pencil skirts for something a bit more summery. I have a few pencil skirts from ASOS already so I will be adding this lilac skirt to my collection.

Lilac Ponti Pencil Skirt - £35 (www.asos.com)
For something a little more subtle, try out this gorgeous nail polish by Models Own in Lilac Dream. I love lilac nail polish on my toes during the summer - it looks great with some wedge peep-toes!

Models Own - £5 (www.modelsownit.com)

Every summer I say I'm going to get some Ray Ban and I love these lilac Cats 1000! They are just so kitch and retro...

Ray Bans £104 (www.sunglasses-shop.co.uk)

I hope this has inpired you to inject a little lilac into your life and your summer wardrobe...

No comments:

Post a Comment