Wednesday, 22 February 2012

Neon Delights

It took an early morning browse of The Daily Mail website (don't judge - I know you do it too...) and a photograph of Kim Kardashian in a delightful hot pink blazer to inspire me to track down the hottest pinks around at the moment.


These Brian Atwood Maniacs are so gorgeous and are right at the top of my wish list.

Brian Atwood $595 - Neiman Marcus (www.neimanmarcus.com)

Christopher Kane's Spring/Summer 2012 collection was a glorious spectrum of brights and this bright pink dress is definitely one of my faves from the collection.

Christopher Kane £895 - Browns (www.brownsfashion.com)
Satchels are everywhere just now and I love the size and proportions of this cute little McQ bag.

McQ £425 - Matches (www.matchesfashion.com)
McQ had an amazing offering of neon pink this season - how sexy is this bodycon racer dress?!?

McQ racer dress - £238 Shopbop (www.shopbop.com)

This Miu Miu double-breasted coat is the perfect blend of chic and quirky - I LOVE!!

Miu Miu £1,090 - mytheresa (www.mytheresa.com)
My whole family are slightly obsessed with Ted Baker purses! They are so eye-catching and always get lots of compliments. They are also really practical and last really well...

Ted Baker £75 - asos (www.asos.com)
These pink leopard boots from Senso at Doll Boutique are a little bit crazy but I think they are awesome...

Senso £135 - Doll Boutique (www.dollboutique.co.uk)
If you only want to add a small splash of hot pink to your look then this bright ring is definitely a statement maker!

Lola Rose £70 - (www.lolarose.co.uk)

I love a great evening bag and this bright asos pony and leather clutch is fab!

Leather and pony clutch £30 - asos (www.asos.com)
In my serarch for some celebs looking fabulous in neon pink I came across this photograph of Olivia Palermo (yes, I am slightly obsessed with her amazing style) in a hot pink blazer from past season Zara. I saw this blazer when it was in the shops last year and never bought it... seriously regretting it now!

1 comment:

  1. I was searching for some information on celeb fashion today when I came across your article! Great stuff!

    However, I couldn’t help but notice that you mentioned Doll Boutique. You may have heard that they are now closed :(. You may want to remove that link from your article.

    Also, I recently published some really cool blog posts on celeb style from our store www.spoiledbrat.co.uk , please check them out :)

    Might make a nice addition to your page.

    Either way, keep up the awesome work!

    ReplyDelete