Thursday, 1 March 2012

Cornflower Blue

Blue is not a colour that I have a lot of in my wardrobe but, as with every colour, it's about getting the right shade to suit you.

The shade I'm going to opt for is a purple/cornflower blue shade after I was inspired by the recent Alice by Temperley Spring/Summer 2012 Collection.

This jersey maxi dress with embellished neckline is the perfect shade of blue for me.

Alice by Temperley - Cricket £495 (www.cricket-fashion.com)
If the maxi dress isn't your thing, maybe this beautiful fitted mini dress, again with the embellished neckline will be more your thing. I love this Alice 'Leon' dress by Alice Temperley and it would be absolutely perfect for a summer wedding.

Alice by Temperley - My-wardrobe £425 (www.my-wardrobe.com)
I love the cut-out shoulder detail of this much cheaper but equally cute dress by Vero Moda at ASOS - a bargain at just £22.

Vero Moda - ASOS £22 (www.asos.com)
These chunky ASOS platforms are sky-high but the straps and slingbacks will ensure that they are secure enough to let you dance the night away.

Chunky heels - ASOS £60 (www.asos.com)

Again from ASOS, these skinny blue jeans will be a perfect base to build a summery nautical look.

Skinny Jeans - ASOS £32 (www.asos.com)
One of my favourite nail colours is St Johns Wood by Nails Inc. It goes on exactly like the colour you see in the bottle and lasts really well. It's such an intense colour and looks just as good on your toes as your fingers.


St Johns Wood - Nails Inc £11 (www.nailsinc.com)

Find your perfect shade of azure blue and get ready to turn heads.

No comments:

Post a Comment