Monday, 14 January 2013

Oh so Pretty Prada...

On Friday, I was in Frasers Glasgow merchandising for a photoshoot and was wandering around the accessories department (a.k.a Heaven) and came across the most delicious Prada luggage.

Photo Victoria Martin
This stunning white suitcase, so beautifully displayed in the window in Frasers, is so completely unpractical and yet so perfect. Personally, I don't think I would be comfortable checking this in on a Ryanair flight... can you imagine the state that the soft white leather would get into in? I can't begin to image how terrified it would be waiting for it to appear on the carousel in the airport! This is DEFINITELY a piece of luggage suitable only for private jet travel.

The Prada luggage range featured in Baz Luhrmann's 2008 hit, Australia where Nicole Kidman's character was seen weighing down several porters with lots of vanity cases, hat boxes, trunks and suitcases... Oh, how the other half live!

Nicole Kidman and the hotel porters with her Prada luggage in 'Australia'

Since I don't think I'll be travelling by private jet anytime in the next few months (or maybe years... sob!) I think I'll turn my attention to another Prada piece that caught my eye on Friday. 

I'd seen the beautiful Prada Saffiano bag on the arms of lots of style bloggers and celebrities but I finally got to see it up close on Friday in the Prada concession in Frasers. I'm not normally a fan of Prada bags but this one is such a timeless classic and I just love the structured shape of it. I love the Clay Grey colour and also the Caramel shade... both so effortless and chic!

Gorgeous in grey with grey suede heels and white jeans!


Perfection in Clay Grey - £1,290 available at Prada (www.prada.com)


Saffiano stunning in Caramel too... £1,290 (www.prada.com)

The ever-stylish Miranda Kerr loves her red Saffiano 



No comments:

Post a Comment