Thursday, 7 February 2013

The Perfect Pointed Pump

It's funny just how quickly shoe trends change and come back into fashion again. It wasn't that long ago that I threw out so many shoes because they weren't platforms and they had a pointy toe... I thought that they looked so dated then!

Fast forward about a year and I'm now absolutely obsessed in my quest to find the perfect pointy pump.

They have been gracing the perfectly pedicured tootsies of every celebrity from the street to the red carpet!

Miranda Kerr looking tres chic
Audrina Patridge has never looked better than in her hot pink Jimmy Choo's
Jessica Biel
If only the dress was as amazing as the shoes KK...

For an on-trend style on a budget, look no further than ASOS. I love these patent nude with white toe stilettos - a bargain at just £30!

ASOS Proxy heels £30 (www.asos.com)

For some practical yet stylish pumps, Karen Millen has the perfect practical points to tickle your fancy. Wear them during the working week with skirts and trousers and rock them up with some skinny jeans at the weekend.

Black court at Karen Millen £125 (www.karenmillen.co.uk)

For a brighter alternative of this season's must have shoe in this season's must have hue then have a look at these awesome Whistles heels.

Whistles at ASOS £125 (www.asos.com)

Last summer, I got some amazing turquoise patent Carvela heels with a cute little bow on the front. I've had them on so many times and they are now one of my favourite pairs of shoes.

My Carvela 'Assemble' heels


So many of my favourite stylish celebrities have been spotted rocking the white stilettos by Manolo Blahnik recently. These are perfect for embracing the monochrome trend this season which is absolutely everywhere this Spring/Summer season!!

Manolo Blahnik at Saks Fifth Avenue £402 (www.saksfifthavenue.com)


Sarah Jessica Parker in her Manolo's 

Gwyneth Paltrow looking ridiculously gorgeous as always in Manolo Blahnik's

Kurt Geiger absolutely NAILED the perfect pump design when they introduced their new 'Elliot' shoe last season... I'm so gutted that I didn't buy these at the time and that they haven't continued them again this season in the white.

Kurt Geiger Elliot heels

They have, however, brought out in both a black and red version but these beauties in patent nude will definitely be finding their way into my wardrobe this season! It is already one of my favourite shoes around this season.

Kurt Geiger Elliot Heels £220 (www.houseoffraser.co.uk)

As far as designer stiletto heels go, no other designer can touch Jimmy Choo this season. The entire collection is just incredible. When (okay, if) I win the lottery, I'll need a sizeable truck to deliver all the shoes I'll be ordering from them!

These neutral glitter and crystal bow toe pointed heels are beautiful and will go with absolutely every outfit imaginable.

Jimmy Choo Maya Glitter & Crystal Bow-Toe Pointed Heels - £550 available at Cruise Fashion (www.cruisefashion.co.uk)



The Anouk range, again by Jimmy Choo has so many gorgeous shades and materials to choose from that it was pretty difficult to pick my fave's... I finally decided that the red/orange metallic waterskin Anouk's and the Orchid Mirror shade were the cream of the crop! There are both perfection...

Jimmy Choo Anouk Metallic Watersnake £595 (www.jimmychoo.com)

Jimmy Choo Anouk Orchid Mirror £395 (www.jimmychoo.com)

Of course, no shoe list would be complete without a pair of Louboutin's. The Pigalle Spikes in the neon pink 'Rose Paris' shade are absolutely show-stopping and would make any boring outfit instantly fabulous!

Christian Louboutin Pigalle Spikes £809 Neiman Marcus (www.neimanmarcus.com)

Ah, too many beautiful shoes in one place... which reminds me, I really should put that EuroMillions ticket on this weekend! ;)

xx

****UPDATE****

So, after posting this morning, I was in River Island and came across the most gorgeous white stilettos to make up for me missing out on the KG Elliots - AND they were just £50! The picture really doesn't do them justice as they look far better in real life. They have the perfect 'point' in the toe too...

White snake panel pointed court shoe £50 (www.riverisland.co.uk)
Also, my sister Louise had been looking for some black heels and found the perfect ones in Zara, again for just £50.

Leather court shoe £49.99 (www.zara.com)
xx



No comments:

Post a Comment