Tuesday, 5 February 2013

What to Wear - Dubai Part 1

I can't believe it's only 2 weeks til I'm off to Dubai! It may be snowing today outside but my mind is definitely thinking about what I can wear in Dubai that will be cool/stylish enough in the high temperatures. As there are a lot of people with a lot of money in the Middle East, I'll definitely need to up my style game so that I don't look like the poor relation.

Mango seems to my one-stop holiday shop for stylish yet inexpensive as they already have so many summer items in store and online already.

Maxi dresses really are so useful for a holiday to Dubai as they are relatively covered up but still nice and light to wear so that you don't spontaneously combust (I am Scottish afterall - we don't cope to well with the heat!). Mango have lots and lots of full length dresses to choose from just now but my favourite is this red v-neck maxi with belt.

Wrapped long dress £59.99 (www.mango.com)

I really love this printed dress with tan belt. It's the kind of dress that you can wear either during the day or at night and won't look too dressed up or too casual. It's perfect for the holidays if you don't have a lot of space in your case!


Printed dress with belt £39.99 (www.mango.com)

And this little leaf print playsuit will be perfect for one of Dubai's famous brunches! I can practically taste the mojito...

Leaves print short jumpsuit £42.99 (www.mango.com)

I love this navy and purple printed skirt, especially with the fun little pockets - I love details like that! It will look great with lots of different coloured tops and some chunky platform heels!

Pleated printed miniskirt £27.99 (www.mango.com)

White jeans are perfect for night time in Dubai when it's slightly cooler, especially if you're inside a well air conditioned restaurant and they look great with loose vest tops and bright heels and a statement clutch!

Ecru slim jeans £34.99 (www.mango.com)

This scoop neck peplum top is an absolute bargain and will look great with a statement necklace, of which I have lots and lots and lots...

Flared hem ruched top £9.99 (sale price) (www.mango.com)

I am slightly obsessed with printed trousers (as I might have mentioned once or twice in this blog post last week) and Mango definitely have thee best selection on the high street just now! All 3 of these leopard print pairs will simply have to be mine...

Animal print cropped trousers £34 (www.mango.com)

Printed tapered trousers £34.99 (www.mango.com)

Tapered printed trousers £34.99 (www.mango.com)

This bright orange blazer is 100% on my shopping list for my holiday! It is just the perfect shade of tangerine... It'll look great with the cream tapered printed trousers (as above) or the ecru jeans. Add a little vest top, some heels, a tan clutch and chunky gold jewellery and I'll be ready to rock Dubai!

  
Linen cotton-blend tuxedo blazer £69.99 (www.mango.com)

Of course, I'm definitely in need of some statement sunnies - these are perfect and I'm hoping I'll look like a Hollywood movie star in them! 

Degrade cat-eye sunglasses £22.99 (www.mango.com)

Scarves are ideal for covering up, adding a bit of colour to your outfit and wrapping up when it's freezing cold on the plane! I love both of these scarves...


Floral print foulard £22.99 (www.mango.com)


Skulls scarf £9.99 (www.mango.com)

I would normally always choose to shop in Zara over Mango but I've definitely found that Mango have loads more spring/summer pieces in store and online already are perfect for a little February trip to Dubai!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment