Wednesday, 13 November 2013

Vinyl Collection

I feel that I might have a serious vinyl addiction coming on... thanks to Topshop!

I love a good pencil skirt, especially of the pink variety so I absolutely HAD to have this baby pink vinyl skirt from Topshop as soon as I saw it. I knew it would sell out quickly (which it did!) given how 'on-trend' this shade of pink is right now. I've only actually had it on once so far and I wore it with a lilac silk camisole top (also available from Topshop here) and some white strappy heels from River Island (available here - wore them so many times over the summer and would definitely recommend them).




Topshop have now released the same skirt again in a few new colours for winter including this absolutely luscious camel version so it would be rude not to get it to keep my pink skirt company.

Camel vinyl skirt - £38 Topshop www.topshop.com
I will probably wear it with a either a cream oversized sweater or a crisp white shirt underneath this camel sweater from Zara...

Camel sweater £19.99 Zara www.zara.com
And, of course, finish the look off with some ridiculous heels, probably these nude fluffy sandals, again from Topshop (not available on the site yet).






No comments:

Post a Comment